How do I check my eligibility to apply for a loan?
You may contact any of our consultants, they will ask you a few simple questions and you will know immediately if you’re eligible to apply.
What documents do I need to provide?
- Latest original pay slip
- CPF statements
- Income tax statements
- Original PUB bill or hand phone bill stating your residential address
- Latest 3-month pay slip
- Appointment letter from your company
- Tenancy agreement
- Your Singapore employment pass and valid passport
- Bank statement which your company bank in your salary
To qualify for a Singapore Business Loan, your business:
- Must be a locally registered business entity
- Must be at least 2 years in business
- Must have a minimum 30% shareholding by Singaporean or Singapore PR
The documents required are:
- A copy of your Director’s or major Shareholder’s IC
- ACRA for your company
- Bank statements for the last six (6) months
- Personal income tax assessment of directors or major shareholders
- Latest financial statements/ reports
How do I know if my loan is approved?
Once your loan is approved, we will inform you via sms / phone call / email immediately.
What do I need to do when my loan approved?
Once your loan is approved, please come down to our office to sign the documents and we will hand you the cash after explaining all the terms & conditions
How do I make repayment?
We provide various repayment mode. You can opt for inter-bank transfer or pay cash at our office to which is more convenient for you.
Can I repay my loan earlier?
Yes, you may. There will even be interest rebate he earlier you settle the loan.
What are the things to take note when signing the contract?
Do read through the contract thoroughly and make sure you fully understand what is stated in the contract.